In a world full of “no” and “don’t”, The Five Be’s is a positive vision of who to “Be.” Based on a lifetime of mentoring young adults, The Five Be’s is a roadmap to living a healthy, fulfilling, and successful life!
- Be Proud Of Who You Are: Everyone has something to contribute — and so do you!
- Be Free: Authentic freedom means having the ability to choose what’s good for you!
- Be Virtuous: The virtues are the “guardrails” for success in life!
- Be Balanced: Keep your Mind, Body, and Spirit nourished to keep your balance!
- Be Courageous: Courage comes in many forms: physical and moral courage — find yours!
The Five was a huge hit at a recent industry conference, and I'm proud to offer it for a limited time as a pocketbook. and an ebook. When the Second Edition rolls out in September, this edition will be retired! The Five Be's makes a great stocking stuffer for the young adult in your life--or anyone looking to make a fresh start.