Leading Leaders: The Workbook is a companion to Mickey Addison’s acclaimed work by the same title, but can be used as a stand-alone guide for discussion groups, seminars, and individual study. Thoughtful questions and chapter self-assessments will assist leaders and teams to improve their leadership skills through candid review of both leadership and followership skills. This workbook is even more valuable when used side by side with the book Leading Leaders: Inspiring, Empowering, and Motivating Teams. Drawn from a lifetime of leading in the military, in sports, and in volunteer organizations, Leading Leaders is both an engrossing and interesting way to learn to lead better. Mickey takes leadership lessons from his own career, as well as from historical and contemporary leaders, and creates an engaging, down-to-earth dialogue with the reader.
In a world full of “no” and “don’t”, The Five Be’s is a positive vision of who to “Be.” Based on a lifetime of mentoring young adults, The Five Be’s is a road map to living a healthy, fulfilling, and successful life!
- Be Proud Of Who You Are: Everyone has something to contribute — and so do you!
- Be Free: Authentic freedom means having the ability to choose what’s good for you!
- Be Virtuous: The virtues are the “guardrails” for success in life!
- Be Balanced: Keep your Mind, Body, and Spirit nourished to keep your balance!
- Be Courageous: Courage comes in many forms: physical and moral courage — find yours!
Watch for the Second Edition, with a new Forward, illustrations, and an index due out in September! Available in hardback, paperback, and ebook soon!